Pages

Thursday 19 February 2015

My Valentine......

I took part in Cheryll's initial swap for Valentines Day. I had the most amazing valentine.... My parcel arrived on a particularly down day (more on those later) but when I opened the love put into it was evident from the way each gift was beautifully wrapped to the thought in each one when opened... Thank you so much Kate and to Cheryll for organising this swap.




I made my partner a cute little cushion - it has arrived safely and she likes it.....



Hugz
Melanie
xxx 

10 comments:

elliek said...

Always nice to have something good happen when you are feeling down. Hope you are feeling better now and those goodies are great

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

So pleased you were super spoilt Mel x

Susan said...

I love your cushion, and Kate's gifts are beautiful too.

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely gifts

Jo said...

Is that a cute stitched journal cover you got. How sweet.
How are all the appointments going. All caught up on and rescheduled

Cheryll said...

Perfect swap gifts both sent & received. Glad they arrived to cheer you up too! xox

Lynn said...

Darling little cushion!

Show and Tell said...

I am so glad I could brighten your day Melanie.....hugs Kate x

KimM said...

What a delightful swap package. I hope you're doing better…..
xxx

Anthea said...

Hi Mel - Kate sent you some very lovely gifts for the swap, & I do love what you sent away also!
hugs x