Pages

Sunday 21 December 2014

Friday Night Sew In

This was the last FNSI for 2014 and I was very productive (it's amazing what having a deadline does to the motivation!!). I finished some off today but on Friday I started a travel iron tote, 2 taggie blankets, an I-Spy bag and a car roll.

I've finished the travel iron tote - 




The taggie blankets - 



and the car roll.



The I-Spy bag will be completed tomorrow. I've only 2 other things to finish by Tuesday, a pin cushion with thread catcher and a sewing folder. If (big if) I get time I'll make a 2nd I-Spy bag for the gorgeous Miss Scarlett but I have already made her a fabric book.

Check what everyone else got up to here there's some wonderful projects. 
Hugz
Melanie
xxx 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mel,wow you had a great night and achieved alot,well done my friend on your beautiful finishes.xx

Jo said...

Hi Mel. What did you use on the inside of your iron yore. I love it

CathyC said...

on a roll :) visiting from FNSI

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

You did have a good night xx

Anonymous said...

Thank you for not having an embedded comment box where I can't comment! I love your projects, particularly the iron tote; that's such a good idea. You were definitely productive!

Maria said...

You were very busy! Love your projects :-)