Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Travelling Treasures is going too ..............






Drum roll please .......... the winner is.......... (sorry a minute late!)











Congratulations Kaye - your parcel will be in the post tomorrow. In case you're all wondering why I put the maximum at 6 when the post says 12 comments this is because 6 of the comments were my replies. 

Kaye was also my partner for the Secret Santa Swap hosted by Cheryll over at Gone Stitchin but I can assure you it wasn't fixed DH did the screen shot for me of the Random Org and then we worked out who No 5 was.

I'm sure there'll be some treausures in the parcel that you will enjoy.

Thanks to Debbie for starting this journey; can't wait to read about it's future travels.

Off to pack a bag (shame I can't go too).........

Melanie






3 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Thank you, Melanie, I am so thrilled! This will be fun!

Pinnylea Creations said...

My pleasure (or I should say Random Org) XX

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulations Kaye!