Pages

Saturday 25 January 2014

Orange & green..........

As you know I made a card wallet yesterday; well DH saw it and requested a smaller version. OK not a problem but then he brought me the fabrics he wanted...... YUK but as the saying goes "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"




What does anyone else think??

On a happier note I made some birthday gifts; a scissor holder and a pin cushion/scrap bag. These I'm much happier with - I'd be happy to receive them.



I've joined in the fun with Narelle at 1 Xmas item a month; I've finally finished my Lynette Anderson "Christmas Fun" wall hanging. I know it's 11 months away but it's never too early to start being prepared........


See you soon
Melanie
XX

8 comments:

Susan said...

If hubby is happy - then its OK .
Great work on your Christmas wasll hanging - its never too early to finish one.

creations.1 said...

Your cardholder is a great idea and love the scissor holder is terrific!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work Melanie,I don't mind the blue and orange,well done.xx

Anthea said...

The wall hanging is really lovely Melanie - well done - never too early to be posting pics of Xmas items!

barbara woods said...

lovely work, following

LittleHouseontheDairy said...

I love the pin cushion/scrap bag combo. I need something like that to catch all the threads that end up on the floor under my machine!

Kaisievic said...

You are right - never too early to get ready for Xmas. Love the wall hanging.

debbie said...

Good that you could make something for hubby that he really will like :) Love the sewing things you made. I have something similar at my machine but I have to admit, I still toss my threads on the floor and collect them later...I've always done it that way haha. xx debbie