Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Look what's in Travelling Treasures ............

What with everything that happened last week I forgot to show you what's in Travelling Treasures and what treasures I'm keeping. Thank you to Debbie for reminding me. I do feel bad for not doing it sooner but better late than not at all. So first here's what I'm keeping...........



DD2 fell in love with the quick unpick and button. The seam guide will help me with accuracy in my next challenge and you can never have enough quilt labels or patterns either ♥♥

Now what could be on it's way to you.........



As you can see there's a lot to choose from (something for everyone) but that's part of the enjoyment.

See you tonight for the draw.

Melanie XX

2 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Wow! There is certainly lots of treasure there!

Pinnylea Creations said...

There sure is - it took a while to decide what to keep as it's all gorgeous.