Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Weekend of craft..... not just FNWF

I was waiting to load photo's of my work but the battery's just died in my camera so I have to wait for it to charge (hopefully I can use it later tonight). Well I had a very productive FNWF that turned into a whole weekend of craft. I was invited at the last minute to a Craft Camp. It was wonderful; all we seemed to do was eat and craft. There were about 60 ladies from mainly Adelaide and the surrounding area; many, many crafts were done - very inspiring. 2 late nights (for me anyway) I crafted till 11:30 Friday night and 10:45 Saturday night. The food was amazing; breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and supper!!! I didn't realise crafting could make you so hungry. 

Got to go finish mowing the paddock while the battery charges then I'm going to visit other FNWF's and post some photo's.

No comments: