Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Friday Night with Friends plus lots more........

July Friday Night with Friends
Friday Night with Friends
Busy; busy night (sort of - I did finish off the 2nd Aiming for Accuracy Block on Saturday) but I made a total of 4 blocks .....




A block of love and some other goodies for Jen - life has thrown her some curve balls; these are just to brighten up her day ♥♥♥

Christmas Block Swap for Michell


This is the block Karen asked for so I made two...


I enjoyed making the block but found it a bit tricky.....

I also sorted some fat quarters for the fat quarter swap ...
Birthday girls - Lyndell likes blues......


Kylie likes country and food; so I went with veggies and chocolate (who doesn't like chocolate ♥)


and Lyn likes everything (which made it harder to choose!!)


My July swap partner is Leonie (she lives just down the road from me - sort of 50km away) - I chose bright, happy summery fats for her......


These are the blocks I've made for the Aiming for Accuracy Quilt Along.......



Phew after all that I need a holiday (wishful thinking) but I do have 2 weeks off work to spend with my gorgeous girls and the 2nd week with my wonderful husband ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Wendyb said...

wow....I'm exhausted Mel...you got LOTS done on Friday night! Well done!
now rest up till the next one! LOL
xo sugary hugs
wendy :O)

Cheryll said...

Your work is amazing...love all the projects! Thanks for joining in with us at FNWF! :)