Pages

Sunday 2 June 2013

Rain, glorious rain - we've had 68mm (2 1/2") in 2 days; I know for many in the northern hemisphere that would be a shower but here in very dry South Australia it's torrential rain - that is more rain than the total for 1st Jan - 20th May :) It's also perfect sewing weather. I've finished my swaps for June - Block Swap Australia, Christmas Block Swap, Fat Quarter Swap and Birthday Swaps for Fat Quarters. Next weekend is Grace's turn - finish the Fall Mystery Quilt.


My block for Ruth in Monteview USA - I've never made this block before and I'm really pleased with how it's turned out; it's an Indian Trails Block.


Log cabin for Jen in Allentown but I'm not sure she'll like it :(

Fat Quarters for Vanessa in Werribee, Vic and birthday fat's for Helen 



and Sharon


That's it for now - going to eat cake.... Made by my beautiful daughter Emily :)

1 comment:

Valspierssews said...

Hi Melanie, I love the Indian trails block. You seem to have plenty of swaps to keep you busy.